« Home | Sunday, March 20th: Arrival in Tokyo » | Monday, March 21st: Museum Ghibli and Shinanomachi » | Tuesday, March 22nd: Shibuya, Ueno, Akihabara » | Wednesday, March 23rd: Nozomi to Hakata » | Thursday, March 24th: Snow in Hiroshima! » | Friday, March 25th: Itsukushima » | Saturday, March 26th: Oyamazumi Shrine » | Sunday, March 27th: Kuashiki and the Ohashi House » | Monday, March 28th: When the Rain Stops » | Tuesday, March 29th: Bad Luck at Museums » 

Friday, March 18th: Getting Ready

I am sitting in my family room getting ready for the trip. We leave for San Francisco this afternoon, then Japan tomorrow.

Update: November 27th, 2005:
I have reposted all the posts in the correct order deliberately to make the travelogue more readable, I wish blogger allowed one to manually cast dates (much more useful for travelogues where the posts might be out of order), and to select chronological as well as reverse-chronological. I like one for blogging, and the other for travelogues.